Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Marcus the Great Swampi 2


Marcus:  I am the Great Swampi!

Buddy:  We've already been through this.  (Marcus the Great Swampi).

Percy:  And it's "swami", not "swampi".

Marcus:  No, I am the Great Swampi.  My fans prefer that title and so do I.

Percy:  I will say "swampi" suits you.

Buddy:  So what does a swampi do?

Marcus:  I see all and know all.

Buddy:  So do you know what happened to the biscuit I hid in my bedding?

Marcus:  Yes.

Buddy:  Do you want to share the information?

Marcus:  No.

Percy:  That's because Marcus ate the biscuit you hid.

Buddy:  We'll get back to this when Jan gives out the treats tonight.  Meanwhile, Jan has misplaced her keys.  Do you know where she lost them?

Marcus:  Yes.

Percy:  Would you like to tell us where they are?

Marcus:  Washer

Buddy:  They're in the washing machine?

Marcus:  No.

Percy:  I know!  Jan had the keys in her hand when she started to fix our breakfast.  They're in the little basket on top of the washer.

Buddy:  I thought Marcus is supposed to be the one who knows all?

Percy:  Go check, Buddy.  The top of the washing machine.

Buddy:  That's where they are, all right.  How did you know that Percy?

Percy:  I saw her put them there and then forgot about it.

Marcus:  I told you I see all and know all.  My expertise is now open to all my friends and fans.  Do you need advice?  Have you lost your red neckerchief? Did your human hide your favorite toy?  The Great Swampi will help you find it.


18 comments:

  1. Can you tell us where Mom hid the treats?

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Oh Master Swampi-ji... any clues on how to get home maintenance done without the usual agony and ecstasy and expense??? I'sa back in the hutch at last only to find there is an imminent MAJOR fix looming... sigh... pranaams oh great seer! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL We love your blogs and yes we agree the Great Swampi suits you to a T. We hope Jan's feeling better now.

    Molly and my Mom @The Fast and The Furriest

    http://thefastandthefurriestat.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Great Swampi, losing one's keys makes humans crazy, simply CRAZY! And I lose mine at least twice a week (I put them in the same place every day, but then I put stuff on top and don't see them anymore, so I go searching...ugh, 'nuff said...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Swampi, Mom says she has lost her mind. Do you know how, why,where it is and how we can get it back for her?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Marcus, Brother Simon could use your wisdom today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Great Swampi you look so mystic and we are going to have to think of something for you to help us with...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute Marcus.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cowl-type thing sure makes you look smart! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crikey Swampi I sure wish I could see all and know all. What a great time you must have, aye?? You do look very wise!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Swampi Marcus... you are a True Treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, what did Mommy buy for her birthday that's for me?? Bet you can't see that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that's impressive, Swampi Marcus! We're thinking of a question for you now...

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL you look so cute in your "scarf." :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, Great Swampi, please let me know where mama keeps all the chocolate biscuits and while you're at it, there's one in there for you if you succeed....LOVE your chapeau, darling.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can you pawlease let us know where all our yummy treats are hiding?? Pipo esp has decided to start eating some which he nevfur did befur!! And of course MJF is a bottomless pit...BOL!

    You look good in your hoodie, Marcus!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.